Win a Weekend in the Winterless North!
Win a Weekend in the Winterless North!
Test drive a New or Used Ford to go into the draw to win a weekend away at the Copthorne Hotel and Resort, Bay of Islands.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Garden View room.
- 1 three-course dinner for two from the set menu.
- Breakfast for two people daily.
New Vehicles: 📍11 Link Drive, Wairau Valley
Premium Used Vehicles: 📍190 Target Rd, Wairau Valley
Don't just buy a Ford, buy a North Harbour Ford!
T's & C's apply. Valid till 31st July 2019.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions: “Win a Weekend in the Winterless North”
The promotion period: Monday 13th May 2019 – Wednesday 31th July 2019.
1. The prize is the use of a Ford Endura from North Harbour Ford for 3 days and + 2 nights accommodation in a Garden view room at Copthorne hotel and Resort Bay of Island in the North Island . It is valid across one (1) weekend period (Friday – Sunday) only and must be used before 31st December 2019. NZ public holiday weekends are excluded.
2. North Harbour Ford will do their best to provide the vehicle for the winner’s desired week however this is subject to vehicle availability and is at the Dealership’s discretion.
3. North Harbour Ford would appreciate at least 2 weeks’ notice in order to ensure the specified vehicle is available for the proposed week.
4. Pick-up of the vehicle will be from The Ford Store by North Harbour Ford, 11 Link Drive, Wairau Valley, Auckland by arrangement (contact details will be supplied to the winner following the draw). Return of the vehicle is expected before noon (12pm) on the 3rd Day.
5. The vehicle borrowed is insured with North Harbour Ford and anyone with a valid full NZ Driver’s License is permitted to drive it upon acceptance of the terms and conditions stated within the dealership’s loan car form.
6. The driver/winner agrees to ensure that the vehicle will be operated within the law and abiding to the NZ road rules.
7. All traffic infringement, speed camera and parking fines obtained while the vehicle is in the possession of the driver/winner are the responsibility of the driver/winner.
8. There is a maximum $2,000 insurance excess which the driver/winner may be required to contribute to should they be purposefully negligent with the vehicle while it is in their care.
9. The vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of gas and any additional gas required is at the winner/driver’s cost.
10. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. .
11. The promotion period commences in NZ at 8.00am on 13th May 2019 and closes at 5.00pm on 30th June 2019.
12. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who fulfill the entry requirements (as outlined in point 5). Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the promoter or its related bodies and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter.
13. To enter the promotion, entrants must:
a) During the promotional period:
i. Test Drive a new, used or demonstrator vehicle
ii. Complete an entry form.
14. Valid entries will be put into a barrel and the winner will be drawn out at random.
15. The winning entry will be the first entry form pulled out of the barrel. In the event that the first entry form is not deemed eligible to win (due to false, incorrect or incomplete details, or not fulfilling the entry requirements as outlined in point 5) a second entry form will be pulled out. This will continue until a winning entry is found.
16. Only one (1) entry is permitted per customer per vehicle within the promotional period.
17. The winner will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw, and also in writing by email or post. The winners name will also be published on www.northharbourford.co.nz. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
19. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrants’ identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. If the prize is not claimed, or the winner is not contactable, within 40 days of the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited.
22. Entry into the promotion is deemed as approval to use the winner’s name(s) and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeliness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome), and promoting any products and/or services supplied by the promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions form regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including non-excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to the stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. All entries become the property of the promoter.