BE INTO WIN 1 OF 2 TECH PRIZES
BE INTO WIN 1 OF 2 TECH PRIZES
When you add Falken aftermarket tyres to your new Ford!
Add Falken aftermarket tyres to your new Ford and be into win a Harman Kardon Allure Portable Voice Activated Speaker (1st prize) or a set of Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones (2nd prize)*
*FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions: “BE INTO WIN 1 OF 2 TECH PRIZES”
The promotion period: Monday 6th July 2020 – Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Auckland Auto Collection Limited (trading as The Ford Store by North Harbour Ford (Company Registration # 939375) of 11 Link Drive, Wairau Valley, Auckland 062.
- The promotion period commences in NZ at 8.00am on Monday 6th July 2020 and closes at 5.00pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who fulfill the entry requirements (as outlined in point 5). Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the promoter or its related bodies and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must:
a) During the promotional period:
i) Purchase any new or demonstrator Ford from The Ford Store by North Harbour Ford.
ii)Upgrade into aftermarket Falken branded tires
iii) Complete an entry form.
iv) Sign an unconditional purchase agreement and,
v)Pay a deposit and, if applicable, have finance approved.
b) And then:
vi) Make full payment within 30 days of the deposit being placed; and
vii)Take delivery of vehicle before 5.00pm 31st October 2020.
- The promotor will make reasonable efforts to ensure that vehicles purchased during the promotional period are delivered before 5.00 pm 31st October 2020, but is not responsible, and accepts no liability, if for any reason delivery does not occur by that date.
- There will be two (2) winning entries drawn randomly from a barrel. The first entry pulled out with win prize A and the second entry pulled out will win prize B (as outlined in point 11 below). In the event that either of these entry forms are not deemed eligible to win (due to false, incorrect or incomplete details, or not fulfilling the entry requirements as outlined in point 5) a second entry form will be pulled out. This will continue until a winning entry is found.The draws will take place at 2.00pm on Friday 2nd October 2020 at The Ford Store by North Harbour Ford, 11 Link Drive, Wairau Valley, Auckland 0627.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per customer per vehicle purchased within the promotional period. Multiple entries by the same customer are also permitted if multiple vehicles are purchased with Falken tires.
- The winners will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw, and in writing by email or post. The winner’s names will also be published on the North Harbour Ford website: www.northharbourford.co.nz. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- There are two prizes up for grabs. The winner will be entitled to only one (1) of these prizes depending on the order in which they are drawn:
a)Harman Kardon Allure Bluetooth Voice Activated Speaker (1st Prize)
b) Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II (2nd Prize)
The prizes will be handed to the winning customers, at an agreed time within 28 days of the draw at the AHG NZ dealership location from which the vehicle was purchased.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrants’ identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the prize is not claimed, or the winner is not contactable, within 40 days of the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed as approval to use the winner’s name(s) and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeliness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome), and promoting any products and/or services supplied by the promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions form regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including non-excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to the stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- All entries become the property of the promoter.